Tuesday, July 22, 2014

I Love the Gospel

I just wanted to start off by explaining how great the Gospel is. I know I would be a totally different person without the Gospel in my life from a young age. I am grateful for parents who faithfully attended church and taught me the Gospel while I was young. There are many reasons why I believe the Gospel is true, not the least of which is being able to see the life-changing influence of it in my life and the life of others.

James and Huey are both doing super good. They are going to be baptized on August 9th, and they have such an amazing desire to change their lives. They both smoked before they started living the Gospel, and now they are both doing really well with the Word of Wisdom. They have told us that they have seen the blessings already, and they are excited for baptism. We found them both by talking to people on the street. I love them so much, and they are amazing people with good hearts.

I have been making smoothies for breakfast recently, and it is so awesome. I made a strawberry-banana smoothie this morning, and put some spinach in it too. I thought it would taste a little worse than without spinach, but it was delicious! I'm planning on opening up a smoothie shop out of our apartment. If you want a piece of the profit then invest quick, because the business is going to take off.

We decided to bike to P-day this week instead of getting a ride. Red Bluff is about 25 miles from Anderson, so it is a pretty decent bike ride. It just so happens that we missed a turn and ended up going another 5 miles or so. It was a lot of fun, and we were able to take some pretty sweet pictures of road signs on the way there!

P.S. Please don't let this super cool road sign distract you from the fancy Happy Socks, provided by mama.



No comments:

Post a Comment