Monday, October 6, 2014

News on news.

Hey everyone! Lots of stuff happened end this week, so I will try and recap it all.

Elder Page and I are officially companions now, and things are going well. We are getting along swimmingly, and it is a bunch of fun.

We got the chance to see "Meet the Mormons" this past Friday, and I loved it! All of the stories we so inspiring, and I want to see it again! All of you who are able should see it, and then tell people about it, and then go see it again. It is awesome.

General conference was so amazing. Alisha and I are definitely on the same wavelength, because Lynn G Robbins's talk was one of my favorites as well. I loved how he touched on whether our loyalty is in the Lord or in others.

And lastly, we were playing basketball for p-day today and I messed my toe up pretty bad. I came down on the tip of my right foot and dislocated my right toe. It didn't feel too bad at first, but I found out I couldn't walk on it after a couple steps. We went to the doctor and got some x-rays, and they looked pretty gnarly. The doctor happened to be LDS, and he was able to tug it back into place. It's all good now! Now I am just sitting here in a boot in the gym. Rocking the boot!

Love you all!
Elder Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment