Monday, November 17, 2014

Craziness

Hey everybody!

This week was a pretty intense one. We were helping out with transfers all day Monday through Wednesday. We also got to take the departing missionaries to the airport and welcome the new the arriving missionaries to the mission. It was all pretty crazy, but I am enjoying the chance to be able to help out wherever I can!

I am enjoying Rocklin so far! We are teaching a girl named Teresa, and she is super solid. She wants to be baptized, but she hasn't decided when she's going to go through with it yet. The Young single adult ward here is super solid. The leadership in the ward knows what it's all about, and they are very good at missionary work. I am excited to serve here!

This next week is going to be an extremely busy one. We are helping out with every zone conference throughout the mission. There is a zone conference every day from Tuesday through Friday, as well as one next Tuesday clear up in Redding. I am looking forward to being able to go back up there for a little bit, since I just left.

We live in a four elder apartment here, and it is one of the only ones in the mission. I am loving it so far! We are picking up a projector for the zone conferences tonight, and we are going to watch a church movie with it after we are all done for the night! We are working hard here, and we are enjoying it!

I love you all. I know that Christ is the ONLY way, and His example is the best to follow.

Elder Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment