Monday, April 6, 2015

Week of Spiritualness

Hello everyone!

This weekend has been very special. It was awesome that he had the opportunity to hear from the Prophet and the Apostles this weekend. I love listening to General conference, and this one was great! I especially liked the talks that spoke on the importance and value of the family. 

We had a very cool opportunity today to go to the temple as a mission. It was even more special experience because it happened on April 6, which happens to be the day the LDS Church was formed, and more importantly, the actual day of Christ's birth. I felt the Spirit very strong in the temple, and it was so awesome

We had an awesome experience with one of our investigator's this past week. We stopped by last night, and she said she really want to know all about the church. She says she feels it is true all ready, and she just wants to learn more about it.

I love you all. I know this gospel is true.

Elder Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment