Monday, March 10, 2014

Saving daylight!

Sorry for the super short email in advance. I ran out of time :p.

We had a really neat experience this week with member missionary work. We were having dinner at a member's house, and they were telling us about a friend they had been helping out just a little before we showed up. We asked about her, and asked if she would introduce us to her. She said she didn't think she would be interested in the gospel, then she said, "But who am I to judge! She can make that choice for herself!" She invited her over and we talked for a little bit. We shared the message of the Restoration with her, and she said she would prepare for baptism. She came to church this past week, and it was so cool! One of the really cool parts is that the member we were having dinner with is a recent convert, and she is doing a great job at sharing the gospel with others.

I am trying to stay positive as hard moments and days come my way, because it makes it so much more enjoyable as I do! I just have to remember that.

Love,
Elder Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment