Monday, April 21, 2014

Red Bluff, CA

Howdy from Red Bluff!

I love Red Bluff already. The city has a population of about 15,000 people, and then there are people living outside city limits in the country. A good number of the members in the ward live out in the country, so we snag a ride with them a couple miles out of the country for dinner! Our area is about 50 miles across. It is huge! Crazy thing is we are on bikes. Luckily we have a set of Sister missionaries that also cover the ward, and they have a car!

There is a good amount of work going on here, and it is really exciting. We are planning to invite a girl and her dad to baptism this next week, and we are really looking forward to it.

We were in the family history center this past week and I was looking at my pedigree a bit and seeing how far back I could get with my ancestors. Apparently I have a line tracing back to Adam and Eve! I didn't know that! It went through a bunch of royal lines, and I found out I am the heir to the throne for about 4 different countries (Italy, England, Italy, and France). Pretty sweet!

I know the Gospel is true, and it is the way to find true and lasting happiness. Being here I see a lot of different people, and the people that are truly happy make the Gospel a way of living.

I love you all! I hope you had a good Easter, and that you have a great week!

Love,
Elder Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment