Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Another week in C-Heights, California


Wassup Everybody?!
This past week was pretty cool. We were able to help a man in our ward move. His name is Marcello, and he is so kind. He fed us some stuff that they called some crazy name, but they described it as gluttonous rice. I almost threw up! Don't worry though, because they didn't see it. We had gone to a buffet place for breakfast with the ward mission leader, so I was just stuffed. The gluttonous rice is something I would try again though.
We met a professional fighter too! We were riding our bikes and he was moving into our apartment complex so we stopped and helped him. His name is Steve "the Freak". He told us that we can go work out with him whenever. So I'll be pretty jacked the next time you guys see me!
My ward is awesome. The bishop is one of the nicest guys I have ever met, and he is definitely an inspired man.
We are still working with the single mom and her two kids towards baptism. We are just trying to keep her on the path towards baptism, because her life is pretty crazy right now.
Hope everything is going well for all of you!
Love,
Elder Ethan Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment