Monday, December 29, 2014

Merry Christmas!

Hey everyone!

This week was an awesome one. We had a lesson with Richie this past week and we taught him the Restoration. He was very receptive to it all, and he has even read some of the book of Mormon before. We talked to him about baptism, and he said that he would like to be baptized on January 31! He is such a Christlike guy and he is always looking to help others out. I really hope that we can help him to grow closer to Jesus Christ.

So it was Christmas this past week, and it was great! We were able to spend some time on Christmas eve over at President Marston's house, and then we were able to have breakfast there as well! It was an awesome experience spending time with their family, and it made me miss mine a bit! Their grandkids were over, and they got so excited when they opened new presents. It was the coolest thing to watch.

I am reading through Jesus the Christ right now, and I am loving it. I'm really trying to study very deeply in order to learn as much as I can. I only started a couple days ago, and I have loved what I've learned so far.

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas, and have a Happy New Year!

Elder Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment