Monday, January 12, 2015

20 means maturity...

Hey everybody!
This last week was awesome. Richie, one of our investigators, came to church this past week. He is such an awesome guy. He set up an activity for the ward to go on a hike, and tons of people are planning on going! It sounds like he is getting a lot of good fellowship, and he is already helping out with the ward! He is planning on being baptized on January 31st and he announced it during Elder's Quorom on Sunday. I am so glad we have the opportunity to work with him.
So I turned 20, so I am officially no longer a teenager! It feels pretty good now, except everybody is still going to think that I am really young. Every comments on how young I look, and then they ask how old I really am. 20 sounds a lot older than 19, so it might surprise them even more now!
Things are going well here, and time is going by so fast. It is crazy that we are almost halfway through January already.
There was an awesome sunset the other day, so we decided to snag a picture of it.
Love you all! Have a great week!

Elder Nielsen


No comments:

Post a Comment